Monday, March 1, 2010

Take me



No underlying theme. Just what I've been in love with lately:

oOoOO: NoSummr4u [zshare]

What an annoying name for a band. What a great cover though.





Camille: Waves [zshare]

What an oddly beautiful song.

Right through my bones


Phantogram: As Far As I Can See [zshare]

Another surprising song! Fck! convention.


Blane Fonda: Salacious Love [zshare]

Here we are together at some salacious bar
And I'm looking for love at the bottom of every cup


Wild Beasts: Old Dog [zshare]

Just saw these guys live last week and what a great show. They sound even better in person! It's a weird song [like most off Limbo, Panto] but lyrics aside, the song makes me feel oddly uplifted.

1 comment:

Jake said...

you should know about this band "baby alpaca" from Cincinnati, in case I had forgotten to pass this along to you