Monday, June 2, 2008

Do you think I'm crazy?

Wale - The Crazy [mp3]

From the new Mixtape About Nothing by Wale, I can't stop listening to this song. The louder the better...
"I swear they think I'm crazy, too much percussion and bass..."

Mos Def - Beauty in the Dark remix ft. The Isley Brothers [mp3]

Just heard this song for the first time, another fantastic vocal performance by Mos. Its basically everything you want when you see Mos Def and the Isley Brothers listed on the same track, but better.
"My name is Black Dante, how can I resist when you come my way?"

Blu - My Boy Blu
[mp3]

A less-well-known MC Blu of Blu & Exile fame, this song is from the (So)ul Amazing mixtape with DJ Heat. A lot of people hailed Blu as the best MC out in years, and I doubted... until I heard this song.

2 comments:

Brian said...

lol i didn't even realize how similar this picture was to the previous post

Zay said...

ok. i'm a wale fan [now].
no wonder this mixtape is free...
seinfeld wouldve raped him.