Monday, May 25, 2009

to a place I've seen only in my dreams

If you don't know about Tanya Morgan then you are seriously, seriously missing out on on some future classic music. I really don't know what I can say about this album except just listen to it (myspace.com/tanyamorgan), check out the website (www.brooklynati.com) and buy it (www.imculture.com). Here are some of my favorites from the album (which I bought twice!)

Tanya Morgan - On Our Way

This song is amazing, and a great intro song for the album. I was about 30 seconds into this song when I decided to buy the Brooklynati Survival Kit. So, I pretty much bought the album twice on the strength of this song.

Tanya Morgan - So Damn Down


This is the lead single from the album, and comes third on the album after Alleye Need (not posting it here). The three together make a pretty perfect kick-off trifecta.

Tanya Morgan - Never 2ndary

Just listen, I've said enough.

Please, buy the album and support these guys.

No comments: