Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ain't enough of me to go around...

So I'm in Korea now, and on the drive from Seoul to Namyangju, Sun Man is listening to his mp3 player which conveniently plugs into the USB port in his center console, and one of his Korean pop/semi-hip-hop/r&b style songs has a chorus part that goes "baby baby baby baby," and after a couple of minutes I realize that it is extremely similar in melody and tone to this B.o.B./Bobby Ray song, and now for the past couple days I've had "B-O-B-O-B-O-B" stuck in my head, and the song on repeat in my iPod whenever I have a chance. If there's one thing B.o.B. does well its making upbeat/funny/happy songs (see: I'll be in the Sky) and/or extremely catchy tunes (see: Haterz ft. Wes Fif)

Download: Wait Your Turn by B.o.B. (NoDJ courtesy of 2dbz) [zshare]

Bonus: Shine All Day ft. Q-Tip by Grandmaster Flash [zshare]

No comments: